Monday, January 30, 2012

♥Jihae,

Soo.. a few days ago, I gave Jihae her belated birthday present. After school, we went to the City and when we were just about to leave, she realized she misplaced it (it was in a bag she was holding so yer). We went looking for it but never found it (some bitch probably took it crey). It wasn't that big a deal in my opinion but she felt bad so this morning, she gave me this..



Along with a letter awwwww. I laaav her sah much :") After school, Peter and Grace went to the City with me so I could get my retainers since some dumbass new lady told us they arrived this morning. She lied. I went all the way to Wickham Tce for no reason. Bloody hell. I was so pissed. Now I have to go back on Wednesday fml. K that is all, shower +hw time!!! xoxox.

No comments:

Post a Comment