Sunday, February 26, 2012

Requested review!



So.. an anon requested a review on the Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer so here it is :D I really suck at reviews so sorry in advance but heres what I thought after using it:

I've used the Physicians Formula Twins Correct &Cover Cream Concealer before but that one really didn't do the trick for me, so I decided to give this one a try since heaps of people use it!
I use this concealer mainly to conceal my depressing eye bags/dark circles since I always have them, despite how many hours of sleep I get T_T It works surprisingly well! I usually put it around the inner corners of my eyes to make me look more awake/brighten my eyes. It lasts the whole day (keep in mind that I put a finishing powder after applying concealer).

One downside about this concealer is that its really, really light (even though I'm pretty pale already) so yeah :| If you're considering getting this, I would suggest you to buy it in the darker shade (they only have 2 shades which is quite inconvenient but whatever). Thats just me though, so you might want to use the testers before you purchase it to make sure it does match your skin tone :) It does have its down sides but
all in all, I really love this concealer and don't think I'll be changing concealer any time soon! :)

Hope this review helped you if you were deciding on a concealer/deciding whether or not to purchase this particular concealer! Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment