Saturday, March 17, 2012

Alice's goals for 2012,

Because Srh posted hers below and I want a break from Maths C :)
  • To finish high school with an OP5 at least.
  • To get into QUT law (kinda relates to the top but whatevz).
  • English: VHA3+.
  • Maths B: VHA4+.
  • Maths C: VHA4+.
  • Physics: HA5+.
  • Japanese: VHA8+.
  • Legal Studies: VHA7+.
  • NOT CRAM. EVER. EVER. EVER.
  • To study every night from the start of the term.
  • To pay attention in class and revise new topics when I get home.
  • To save more than I spend.
  • To be organized so I don't have a mental break down when exams come around.
  • To swear less.
  • To have a fantastic holiday in June/July and November/December with my bitches.
I really, really hope I achieve all of the above. If I do, I will be a very, very, very happy girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment