Monday, April 9, 2012

생일 축하 김종현 ♥

HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY JONGHYUN!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ /spams hearts 
....for yesterday. Yeah, this post is a day late but I don't care I am going to post it anyway :') 

This dinosaur/puppy will forever be my bias, seriously. He is so freaking attractive and has an a m a z i n g voice. Oh, not to mention the hottest body, dem abs, jawline and arms man. (Side note, SM entertainment photoshopped OUT his muscles in SHINee's latest album Sherlock because his muscles were too big, yeah das cool. Not.) He is super hilarious too and basically melts my heart whenever I see him. He is pretty much perfection and I would legit marry him :') TOO BAD HE DOESN'T KNOW FLUENT ENGLISH, fml. THAT IS THE ONLY NEGATIVE ABOUT HIM T_T" Other than that he is perfect, ehehe ♥

If I see him while I am in Korea at the end of this year I will literally just cry of happiness and my life would pretty much be complete, not even joking. I seem like such a fangirl right now but honestly look at him: 

Firstly his cuteness!!
*o*

And his sexiness. 

Damn son. O m g.
Excuse me while I try and regain conciousness.

Ah ma gawd, I seriously love him so much T_T" 

No comments:

Post a Comment