Thursday, November 1, 2012

A terrible attempt at a makeup tutorial



Hi guys! An anon on my formspring requested me to do a tutorial on the makeup that I wore to a Halloween party from last year. I apologise in advance for the terrible photos but here you go! xoxo.



1. I think the most important thing in this was the contact lenses. Last year I wore the Bambi Sesame grey lenses but since I don't have them anymore, this tutorial is done with me wearing a pair of lenses from the Cafe Mimi series that are 15.00mm


2. I'm using the white, grey and black from the palette above which I got from Sportsgirl for $5 or something like that.


3. After having applied your usual foundation, concealer and powder routine on your skin, take a grey eyeshadow and apply it as a light wash over your eyelids.


4. Take the black eyeshadow and using a fluffy eyeshadow blush, blend the black along the outter third of your eyelid.


5. Get your preferred eyeliner. I'm using Maybelline Eyestudio gel liner because it's a lot more dramatic. If it's not crisp enough for you, use a liquid liner on top of it to create a sharper line.


6. Line your top lid very heavily before creating a wing on the outter corner. Take the eyeliner brush and sharpen the inner corner of your eye. This will make it look longer and have more of that cat eye appearance.


7. Apply white eyeshadow to the inner corner of your eye, grey to middle of the lower lashline, and black to the outter corner of the lower lash line. Blend to make it a smooth gradient.


8. Take your upper and lower lashes. These boxes were bought on eBay for $1 and $3 respectively.


9. Apply! (Forgot to take a photo with the bottom lashes)


10. Using black eyeshadow, draw in the nose and whiskers.


11. Apply whatever lipstick you want. Last year I wore a baby pink lipstick but this one is Doll from NYX which is a darker pinky red.


12. LET CHO HUR DOWN QURL


13. Yerrr all done


14. End result of the eyes! Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment