Monday, December 3, 2012

Finn Finn The Better Twin,

Hay guise so it is currently 6:11am and I don't know why I'm still awake but whatever, my hair is still wet anyway. Today Sandra Jihae and I went to Dongdaemun at 12:30am because that is clearly a very normal time to go out shopping /End sarcasm. Anyway, I bought a few things and I would just like to say that I love Korea very much *u* Most of the shop keepers are so lovely I just want to buy everything from them ~lol~ This post is so pointless wtf I'm only blogging cause I don't feel like sleeping yet - probably because I had a caramel latte from Starbucks at around 3am ha ha ha good job Alice.

Yeah.. I just finished watching an hour long live broadcast of Jack and Finn my favourite twins ♥ OK I SHOULD SLEEP NOW LOL IT'S LIKE 6:20AM. I shall end this post with two funny webcam photos of Srh and me. Good night (or morning if you're one of those time nazis like myself) friends!! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment